Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 of my Leather goldfish - 6 months on











Hi Everyone,

My leather goldfish population (goldfish with no scales or very few scales, and they are not goldfish with opaque scales) is now down to seven (from ten), two more died during the summer heat here.

All leathers of mine are metallic goldfish, not nacreous or matts.

It's now six months since I had my leather goldfish.

Only two leathers now are still wild bronze in colour, the others (including those two that died recently all have depigmented).

The leathers are mainly yellowish to light orange.

I've taken out the largest leather (this is the one without fins other than the tail) - more than two inches (a female) and the leather with dorsal (appers to be a male) for a photo session.

Here are some of the pictures 6 months ago on 25 July 2009 and now - 26 January 2010.

Kind regards,

Bill



© Bill L 31 January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment